In anticipation of a long day, we loaded our luggage and were off to breakfast at 5:45. Much to my surprise, my good friend
John was up to see us off, I'll have to talk him into doing one of these rides next year.
The ride to Lusk was much more scenic than yesterday. Green fields everywhere with a hint of gold as the wheat begins to turn. We rode through the town of Douglas but nobody was quite up yet, they must all still be out feeding the chickens.
We saw so much of the prairie today and I wanted to post some greenery but this windmill just begged for me to take a picture.
You two skippies are lookin' pretty good in the photo, Bud! hahahahaha And it scares me you're already talking about doing this ride next year! Wow...where the heck do you get your energy, because I need to tap into that supply!
ReplyDeleteKeep up the great adventure!