Location - Ontario, Oregon Miles/Total Miles - 83/550 Climb - 2100
The route today was flat to hilly which translates to easy which gave me a great recovry day. The only hiccup was an eight mile section of road, under constrution, with no sholder that we had to be shuttled past. Believe me, the van ride didn't bother me at all. They dropped us off at a bridge that was under construction where we snuck through the site and on to the road into town. I jumped in a pace line and it was Kati bar the door all the way to the hotel. I stayed out of traffic today - thanks to my new mirror. The only thing is, it startles me every time I look into it and see a rider right on my rear wheel. Dinner was at Sizzler tonight (of all places) and I thought it was great. more about food tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You know it's bad when Sizzler is tasting really good...time for some home cookin'! But then, I guess you'll be waiting awhile for that! You sound just great!
ReplyDeleteLove you....