Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Today is a lay day and we were able to sleep in, hang out and just do a little relaxing before resuming the ride tomorrow. I awoke promptly at 5:00 AM (so much for sleeping in) went down to breakfast and had to wait a half hour for the cafe to open.
Our first stop was a bicycle shop (really), and then it was on to a little shopping as well as a visit to the local history museum. The city center has been completely renovated and is now botique shops and restaurants as well as home to the state capitol. Everything is spotless and void of any crowds at all. My first thought of going to Boise was one of a backwoods, dumpy old place - I couldn't have been more wrong, this place is beautiful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The photos are beautiful...looks like the Marston House in one photo. Glad you had a fun and relaxing day...now, back to the task at hand!
ReplyDeleteWe'll hold down the fort here!
Love you,
Kathy
I hope you're not coming up with grand ideas of moving away. We're only on day nine and I miss you. Moving is not an option. Clear? :)
ReplyDelete