Location - Niagara Falls, New York Miles/Total Miles - 0/3,065
Yesterday I went o
ver 3,000 miles, that's 3,000 miles on a bicycle in six weeks - I've lost it. All I can say is that today is a well deserved day off and I might add my last day off until this ride's done.
Kati arrived last night around 11:30 PM and by the time we got to bed it was way past midnight. That didn't stop us though, we left our room around 8:00 AM to view the falls and didn't return until 3:00 PM. We went down to the bottom of the falls to the caves, rode the maiden of the mist, crossed the bridge into Canada and view the falls from that side, strolled through all the parks and are
returning tonight to see them lit with lights. Basically we devoted the entire day to the falls.
The is the American Falls.
This is the Horseshoe Falls in Canada
The falls look ahsome. Now that Kati is there maybe you can talk he into going over the falls in a barrel with you. You guys have fun. Keep on biking.
ReplyDeleteGreat shots! Did you two notice the rainbow behind you in the first picture?? The falls are spectacular aren't they. You two enjoy and we look forward to seeing you soon.
ReplyDeleteWOW. Fab photos- again! I love seeing Kati there with you, Bud. I am so happy she is seeing Niagara falls with you.
ReplyDeleteThe falls are gorgeous. It looks like it should be a must see for everyone. Sounds like your having a great time, glad you made it OK Kati hope the trip was flawless. Look forward to seeing the next blog. Linnie
ReplyDeleteLost it is the right word that's for sure. I hope you are having fun with Grandma being able to see her after 42 days you guys must have been thrilled I can't wait to see you when you get home 1 more week.
ReplyDeleteBy the way you have some gardening to do in the backyard it is already torn up. Just kidding
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alex
So glad to see you and Mom enjoying the sights...can't wait to hear all about the fun you have...Cooperstown, the falls, etc. Hey, that rainbow in the shot of the two of you makes you feel right at home, right? :) Miss you, love you!
ReplyDeleteYou did it! Congrats. Can't wait to hear more.
ReplyDelete