Well, I'm back in the USA and what a dramatic entry . . . Niagara Falls. It's just something everybody has to see in their lifetime, I'm in awe. I had a good run in but the weather wasn't as cooperative as it could be and everyone got wet. Certainly not that much of a setback considering this is only the second rainy day so far. I followed the Niagara River for some time before the falls - quite and angry river with lots of rapids.
Kati comes tonight and I'm finally in a private room . . . being with two other guys in a small hotel room each night has the touch of old military service way
back in my past but was worth the trouble considering the lasting friendships I've made.
Not much sunshine - hope that changes tomorrow.
Hooooray!! Mom's gonna be there soon, which means this journey is almost over. We'll be happy to have you back home in just over a week. Take TONS of pictures of the falls! Enjoy your day off hanging with Mom...it'll be a very nice change of pace, I'm sure.
ReplyDeleteWOW, what a photo- the power in those falls! Really something! Have fun with my sis
ReplyDeleteBud are you going over the falls in a barrel? Almost at the end nice. Keep on biking.
ReplyDelete